December 2011 Moms
Options

Phone Recs

So we are finally able to upgrade our phones and I must say... I am super excited because I HATE my phone. Its a Droid2 Global.

So what do you recommend? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Phone Recs

• Options

I have the HTC Evo 4G and I absolutely love it.  I am upgrading soon and pre-ordering the new Evo LTE since Houston will be one of the first on sprint's new, faster network. 

FWIW, I don't get the iphone rage at all.  I have an ipad and an ipod touch.  They are both buggy, freeze up, won't run flash, and I absolutely loathe Safari!  Droid rocks!

• Options
    I recently upgraded from a droid 1 to the LG Optimus Black and I love it! Love android anyway, and this phone is the balls :-) It's through straight talk (Walmart). They use verizon's net and they only cost $45 per month for everything unlimited! Much better than the verizon contract we had before, with 300 mins (for both of us together) and unlimited text and data for $90 per month each!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just upgraded my POS droid x and got the iPhone. That droid x SUCKED!!! I accidentally ran over it with my car and actually laughed about it. I love my iPhone! It's awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Used to have an Android phone and it was okay. I am in loooove with my iPhone 4s! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Another happy iPhone user. But since part of my job is developing iPhone apps, I totally drink the Kool-aid. :)
  • Options
    I love my iPhone too :)
    BFP #2 - MC Aug 2012 - D&C w/ complications
    imageimage
  • Options
    I was an android lover and didn't really 'get' the iPhones but then I started to realize how slow, glitchy, and bogged down it was. It would freeze and everything would constantly force close. It got to the point where I couldn't imagine getting another android phone so I took a shot and got the iPhone. Those issues are laughable at this point. I don't even have to worry about closing running apps. I never have to think about battery life. Everything always works. All is as it should be now. 
    **Meagan** Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"