June 2012 Moms

PSA - good deal on Dreft

We have a Sams clum membership and I was thinking about getting some dreft and starting LO's laundry. Sam's has 170oz (110 loads) for $24.68. That sounds good to me because it always seems expensive at the grocery store when I glance at it.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PSA - good deal on Dreft

• I've been reading that Dreft is completely unnecessary & full of extra chemicals. But, to each their own. Thank you for sharing.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • That sounds like a great deal!  I've actually been using All Free & Clear.  I've always been a fan of All products, and it doesn't hurt knowing it's less expensive than Dreft. :)

• Loading the player...
  • imagejen812:
    I've been reading that Dreft is completely unnecessary & full of extra chemicals. But, to each their own. Thank you for sharing.

When we walked into Sams today I saw a display of All free&clear, 140 loads for $14. I went with that and never looked at the Dreft.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagechouli77:

imagejen812:
    I've been reading that Dreft is completely unnecessary & full of extra chemicals. But, to each their own. Thank you for sharing.

When we walked into Sams today I saw a display of All free&clear, 140 loads for $14. I went with that and never looked at the Dreft.

Thats what I bought too. 

PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"