Toddlers: 24 Months+

Lame, I know. Need favor ideas. Cinderella for boys.

I have a few boys coming to a cinderella themed birthday party.  Toddler, 3 and 4.  I have wands for the girls, need something for the boys.

Ideas?  

Re: Lame, I know. Need favor ideas. Cinderella for boys.

• All I can think of is swords.  Did Prince Charming have a sword?  I know I've seen some foam swords at Target recently fo a $1.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Swords/sheilds. Crowns for both boys and girls.
  • Loading the player...
  • Does the prince wear a red sash? You could make them for the boys and give them a sword or something.  I also think some type of horse item or mice? Haven't seen the movie in awhile sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My sister in law did a princess party for my niece.  The main activity was to decorate a foam tiara (girls) or a crown (boys).  They all seemed to have a good time.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd do something horse or crown, that way it is very gender neutral and also not a weapon- i know a little foam sword is harmless, for play, part of the story, but some parents might not be too happy w/ a sword? Just a thought.
  • When you eat at Cinderellas castle in Disney World, the girls get wands and the boys get swords.  Trying to keep away from weapons though, maybe mice?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks!  Great idea about the tiaras and crowns, but MIL all ready bought the wands and was happy to contribute.  So I think just an accompanying favor would be in the best taste (instead of scrapping her idea!).   Swords are great, and thanks for the Target tip :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"