Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

those doing fruits/veggies and oatmeal/rice...

at what time of the day are you giving lo fruits/veggies and what time are you doing oatmeal/rice and how much oatmeal/rice are you fedding???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: those doing fruits/veggies and oatmeal/rice...

• Options

Here is our schedule...

Wake Up- 5 oz Bottle

9:00- 1/4 Cup Oatmeal and Half a container of fruit (we use gerber stage 1 foods)

11:00- 5 oz bottle

12:30- 1/4 cup oatmeal and half a container of veggies

3:00 - 5 oz bottle

4:00 1/4 oatmeal and half a container of fruit

7:00 5 oz bottle and half a container of veggies

9:30 - 5 oz bottle

We do not hold her to a strict schedule she has pretty much made this schedule for herself and since she in the routine we stick to it but give or take an hour on each feeding. We started out with just one meal of solids a day in the morning, the added an afternoon snack and gradually came to this. She loves to eat solids she even holds the spoon and brings it to her mouth :) Good luck!  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We've only done bananas so far and every time I've given it to her 'I've mixed the oatmeal in.  I try to do it twice a day, just whenever convenient so no real schedule.  I mix a little more than 1T oatmeal with 2oz bananas and enough water to thin it to where she likes it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've only been giving one meal a day so far. I'll introduce one more a month or so until she's at the three meals and two snacks norm for nine months. I've been giving it to her between 5 and 6 in between nursing sessions. I feed her about a tablespoon of fruit or veggies or about 2 tablespoons of barley cereal.
  • Options

When we first started at 4 months, we did a Tablespoon of oatmeal once per day, then slowly increased from there to maybe 2 T, 2x per day. Then we introduced fruit/veggies one at a time with the oatmeal, again, maybe a T, then 2. 

Now, our schedule is approximately this...

Bottle, 6oz @ 7 am, with 2 T oatmeal and 1-2 T fruit. Bottle, 6 oz @ 11 am. Fruit or veggie at 1ish. 2 T.

Bottle between 2-3, again, 6 oz. around 5:30/6, we do 2 T veggies, 1-2 T fruit, and some mum mums, plus 2-3 oz.  at 7:30, 8 oz.  and she STTN. 

• Options

Our schedule:

Wake up-6 oz bottle

1 hour later-Fruit mixed with cereal (half a jar and mixed until the right consistency.) 

Bottle-4 oz

Bottle-6 oz

Snack-Usually applesauce or some other food he really loves.

Bottle-4 oz

Dinner-Veggies and cereal (mixed until the right consistency & usually a whole jar.) 

Bedtime-4 oz

11 pm feeding-6 oz

Depending on his mood and activity level will determine how much he actually will eat/drink. 

• Options

I give either cereal or pureed fruit, at his second feeding in the morning, which varies but is usually around 11:00.

Then around dinner time (between 5-7) I give him vegetables.

He eats about 2oz of baby food at each feeding

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"