Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Me time...what's that?????? haha

Okay Moms, I have a weird question...what do you do for your "me" time? My DD just started going to sleep fairly consistently around 8:30pm and I'm at a loss of what to do with my new found freedom! lol. What do you ladies do in the evenings?

Last night DH and I watched a movie, but I fell asleep shortly after it started:( And now tonight, here I am on the computer, not very exciting. DH works quite often in the evenings so it's sometimes just me. 

Thank you in advance. It feels like it's been soooo long since I've had some time at night.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Me time...what's that?????? haha

• Options
    A long hot bath with a good book. 

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Lay on the couch with a glass of wine and a magazine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

A cold beer and a good book. Currently reading The Game of Thrones series it's GREAT!

Mommy of two
  • Options
    imageRandiWalsh:

A cold beer and a good book. Currently reading The Game of Thrones series it's GREAT!

This! My DD goes down around 7-7:30 . I spend a couple hours with H and then go lay in bed and read.

I know what you're talking about though. The first week or so she started going to bed before 10 I just kind of wondered around not knowing what to do. I was just waiting for her to wake up again. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    after LO goes down i'll do dishes, laundry, watch a little HBO, work from home, take a long shower and shave my legs. pretty much anything i can't do while LO is awake. 
  • Options
    After DD goes to bed I have to do the laundry and pack bags for the next day, take a shower and collapse into bed.  So unless you count bathing as me time I still don't get any!  So enjoy whatever you do!
  • Options
    I feel like I don't do much "fun" stuff.  After DS goes to sleep, I'll get my clothes ready for the next day and get ready for bed.  Sometimes I read, but I usually just catch up on a few TV shows and then go to sleep!  About every two weeks I'll do my nails!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lkm2006lkm2006 member
    A hot bath. I feel like I can't go to sleep without one. Some nights it's been 10 before I can get one, but I will get one!

• Options

we just had this for the 1st time the other night. dh & i played yahtzee!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"