September 2011 Moms

Teacher-Bullies

This is terrible!
https://www.hnva.net/teacherbully/

https://shine.yahoo.com/team-mom/stuart-chaifetz-secretly-tapes-autistic-son-school-discovers-220500111.html

How will you handle it if you find out your child is being bullied by a teacher?? It's totally different that another student.

oa1
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Teacher-Bullies

• I didn't read the articles. I already have insomnia- don't need something else keeping me up/making me sad. Regarding your question, I would first have to be physically restrained. Then, I would go to administration & follow it up with local news if it wasn't dealt with. Bullying is such a hot button issue- there is no way administration could ignore it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This happened to my brother, though that was 30 years ago and accepted a little more back then, but I remember by dad almost jumping on the principle when he said there was nothing he could do.  Eventually the said teacher was transferred to a supervisory position at the school board level where he wouldn't come into contact with students.  It's unfortunate that our unions protect the innocent as well as the guilty but that's part of society.  Personally, I began working for that same school board fifteen years later and he was my supervisor.  I explained the situation to HR and the other person was reassigned to a different folder.  He eventually retired but man did he make me uncomfortable when I'd see him at the board office.  Life sucks!  I don't know if I'd ever go to the media though..FWIW what the woman did was illegal here.  You can't record someone without their knowledge.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebabyAutumn:
    This happened to my brother, though that was 30 years ago and accepted a little more back then, but I remember by dad almost jumping on the principle when he said there was nothing he could do.  Eventually the said teacher was transferred to a supervisory position at the school board level where he wouldn't come into contact with students.  It's unfortunate that our unions protect the innocent as well as the guilty but that's part of society.  Personally, I began working for that same school board fifteen years later and he was my supervisor.  I explained the situation to HR and the other person was reassigned to a different folder.  He eventually retired but man did he make me uncomfortable when I'd see him at the board office.  Life sucks!  I don't know if I'd ever go to the media though..FWIW what the woman did was illegal here.  You can't record someone without their knowledge.  

I thought it was illegal to record someone without their knowledge. I don't know anything about unions, in TX there weren't any, well where I lived anyway, so it's strange to me.  

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageGVSU-04:
    I didn't read the articles. I already have insomnia- don't need something else keeping me up/making me sad. Regarding your question, I would first have to be physically restrained. Then, I would go to administration & follow it up with local news if it wasn't dealt with. Bullying is such a hot button issue- there is no way administration could ignore it.

In that case the teachers weren't fired because they were part of a union, they were just reassigned to a different classroom.  

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • The NJ was was on the local news here this week. Its really a shame because Cherry Hill is supposed to be a wealthy area with decent schools, but then I know alot of ladies who are teachers around here and I'm pretty sure they would act this way exactly. Makes me want to wire my son when he goes to school.

I recall having a teacher or two pick on me when i was a kid, maybe not to this extent but I have really bad knee problems and couldn't play sports and I had a teacher tell my whole class i was a lazy faker. It wasn't until i was an adult that I realized how wrong she was. As a kid i just accepted the shame.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"