Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Sigh. Diaper bag.

I am so, so indecisive. I still need a diaper bag and DD is three months old. I want something roomy, comfy to carry, organized, and cute. So far I've liked the skip hop studio, the versa, the petunia sashay satchel, and the jujube BFF. Gah!!  Help sway me. Please!! 

Re: Sigh. Diaper bag.

• Options
    Oh, and the skip hop bento. Sheesh. Why can't I decide??
  • Options
    skoozskooz member
    I have the Skip Hop Studio and love it! I found it on clearance in a store and had a coupon so I went ahead and bought it. I already started using it even though baby isn't here Embarrassed The bottle pockets are big enough for my water bottle and I love the pocket on the back that's big enough for papers. Not to mention the fact that my purse has never been more organized since there are so many inside pockets! I also liked that it wasn't quite as expensive as some of the other nice bags out there. Good luck with your decision!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's the one I'm leaning toward since I could use it for everything! What color did you get? I just saw that they added black dot and indigo dot. 
  • Options
    I love my Timi & Leslie Hannah bag.  It's useful and doesn't look like a diaper bag.  It's the first one that I haven't had the urge to get rid of and I've been through a backpack, 2 PPBs, and a JuJuBe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hey are all great choices. just throw the names in a hat and draw one.  Or ask DH to pick one for you (in which case he'll probablypick the least expensive which is a double bonus: you finally get your bag AND you save some money too!)
  • Options
    We have the JuJuBe BFF, and it's too small.. I would get one of the others.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I also have the studio and love it! It's got a lot of space without being super bulky and it has lots of pockets to get things tidy! This sounds weird, but you can watch youtube videos of people reviewing the Skip Hop Studio and see if you like it :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I got the Skip Hop Studio. It's on Gilt for half off (they only have two colors, but I love the plum burst...got it for $45). It seems roomy enough for cloth diapers and everything else I will need.

I agree...watch youtube videos of reviews on it. It gives you an idea of how much stuff it can actually carry! 

Link to join Gilt:  https://www.gilt.com/invite/farnsworth0805

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"