December 2010 Moms
Options

CFA Mother/Son "Date Knight"

C and I went to Chick-Fil-A's Mother/Son "Date Knight"!  It was so much fun too.  C was definitely the youngest "knight" there, but he did an awesome job.  All of the staff dressed in a period clothing and the tables were nicely decorated and came complete with table service.  They did everything for us!  There were several crafts to do (making crowns and coloring shields) and each kid got a stuffed mini cow and moms received red roses.  We had to buy our food (normal menu) but they did pass out free (huge!) chocolate chip cookies.  Finally, they hired a pro photographer to take pics and CFA even bought each mom a free 4x6.  They are a number of cities that have upcoming nights so hopefully some of the Dec Moms can take advantage too.  Here is the link (sorry no clicky, Mac):  https://www.mothersondate.com/.  I recall that there is a Daddy/Daughter night in Feb too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: CFA Mother/Son "Date Knight"

• Options
    Sounds like you both had a wonderful time! What a great way to spend a night with your little knight!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That sounds so cute. I wish they were doing it around here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to do it with your son. There was a daddy and daughter dance in my town around valentines but dh fig K was to young to go but he said he will take her when she gets older, they do it every year. I think he is really excited for it, cute to listen to him talk about it :)   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Awww, how fun!  There are 3 places scheduled here!  I went to register, in a very excited manner, and my DH was all "our kid is allergic to peanuts remember?"  Oh well.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepitterpatter129:

Awww, how fun!  There are 3 places scheduled here!  I went to register, in a very excited manner, and my DH was all "our kid is allergic to peanuts remember?"  Oh well.  

BYOD? Lol  

The closest one to us is 3 hours away :( 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    imagepitterpatter129:

They have grilled chicken now too!  :-)

And I'm seriously sorry to all of those that do not have CFA near them.  :-( 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelrn327:
    imagepitterpatter129:

They have grilled chicken now too!  :-)

And I'm seriously sorry to all of those that do not have CFA near them.  :-( 

I might sign us up then!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How fun! I am sad there are no events at the CFA near me =(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"