Babies on the Brain
Options

implantation or early AF....so confused??

A little background info: my lmp 4/3 (that was also the day I  took out my nuvaring)...bd on 4/14 & 4/15 ... O'd around17th ( i was on antibiotics and didnt put mY ring back in talk to dr and seen him he said I O'd). Cd 20 (4/23) I started to spot light brown then the following 3 more days it was either dark (almost black) brown or reddish brown. Then stopped for one day now today I noticed that when I wipe I see a reddish pink color and i have to pee a lot. AF is due on May 1st (3 days from now). Idk if it bc I just stopped bc 3.5 weeks ago or if I might be pregnant. I know the only way to tell is wait for AF and if none then test. My question is has anyone ever experienced spotting for a couple days on and off within the week before AF due and ended being pregnant?? Although we werent trying i would be so happy if i was...thanks for your help!!!

Re: implantation or early AF....so confused??

• Options

How did the doctor know you ovulated? (and what day, you can't tell that without temps after the fact, even with u/s).

It is probably just from getting off BC.  Implantation bleeding is very rare and I've never heard it described like that.  Not to mention your bleeding started long before implantation could have even occurred.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    I had spotting like that before I tested positive with DS. I've also had spotting a few times like that before AF arrived (while TTC #2- talk about a let down!). Only a test will tell..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Without charting I'm not sure how to know that you ovulated at that point.  I just got of nuva ring and you can look at my chart in my sig.  I've had lots of weird spotting this cycle---and look like I have not o'd yet.  I think it takes a bit to get your body back to normal.  So my best uneducated guess is that your body is just adjusting the change in hormones from antibiotics. 
  • Options

I experienced spotting during random points in my cycle both times after coming off birth control. It lasted a couple of months. What you're experiencing is a completely normal reaction of missing your BC. Does that mean you're definitely not pregnant? Of course not. If you had unprotected sex without being on birth control you could have gotten yourself pregnant. But you know what to do in this scenario-wait until AF is late and test.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"