Nurseries and Baby Gear

Is this the same thing?

I registered for a Rock n Play sleeper and a My little lamb swing....are they the same thing?
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Is this the same thing?

• Its not the same, the rock and play is like a little bassinet, and if you want it to rock, you'll have to do it yourself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevanitylalala:
    Its not the same, the rock and play is like a little bassinet, and if you want it to rock, you'll have to do it yourself.

This.  I had/have both and loved them equally!  If you're looking to buy either one I would say wait.  We didn't buy the RnP until a month later due to DS's reflux.  I heard it was great for that and people were correct!  We received our swing as a gift with DD but she wouldn't sit/sleep in it until she was about 6 weeks.  So there's no knowing if it'll work for you.  Plus, you can buy them used if needed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • nope, the swing moves, the RnP only does if you manually make it do so.  It's essentially an inclined bassinet, many use it as a place for baby to nap or sleep next to the bed.  
    Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • Not the same as the previous posters have said.  As a side note, I would recommend the Snugabunny over the Little Lamb.  They are the same swing except the Snugabunny plugs in so you don't have to buy batteries every few weeks.  I had the Little Lamb with my first (I gave it to my sister for her DD) and I was gifted the Snugabunny for my second.  Not having to buy batteries is awesome.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • imagembgreenwalt:
    Not the same as the previous posters have said.  As a side note, I would recommend the Snugabunny over the Little Lamb.  They are the same swing except the Snugabunny plugs in so you don't have to buy batteries every few weeks.  I had the Little Lamb with my first (I gave it to my sister for her DD) and I was gifted the Snugabunny for my second.  Not having to buy batteries is awesome.

thanks for the tip ill change it now!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"