Secondary IF
Options

What will you do if you never have another?

Do you have a plan if #2 never comes along? 

I don't really have a plan... which is why I ask!

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: What will you do if you never have another?

• Options
    Travel a lot, buy a new house but smaller and save some money, lose weight and buy really expensive clothes...that's about it.
  • Options

MH is Mister Postivity and refuses to have this conversation, so I have no idea.  I guess we'll be able to go to Disney and things like that, which we may not be able to afford for a looooong time with a second.  But who knows.

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like being in limbo is the hardest part of this process for me. I wish I could visit a psychic who could tell me what to expect! If I knew for sure that we would only have one, I would start trying to spin the positive to myself. More vacations, the ability to remain involved and supportive in DD's life, more financial security.

I think I would be interested in adoption, but DH isn't.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sell our big house, buy a smaller one and a camp.  Travel a lot and take DD to Disney every year.  I have actually been looking at smaller houses online already.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not really sure either.  DH wants a boat but I want to wait until we know we are finished since we are mostly OOP.  Travel more frequently with DD; just pack up and go somewhere for the weekend, since she is older.  

I wish I had a magic ball that could see what the future holds for us!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker DD#1 3/04 *TTC #2 since 6/2010 EDD 1/30/13 changed to 2/4/13 we are having boy/girl twins!
  • Options
    After having a complete mental breakdown, we'd probably just buy an amazing house and travel a ton with DS.
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • Options
    If I don't get pregnant by the end of summer I will definitely go back to work. I became a stay at home mom because we planned on having children close together. Oh well.
    View Full Size ImageView Full Size Image
  • Options

imagenelli27:
    I feel like being in limbo is the hardest part of this process for me. I wish I could visit a psychic who could tell me what to expect! If I knew for sure that we would only have one, I would start trying to spin the positive to myself. More vacations, the ability to remain involved and supportive in DD's life, more financial security.

I went to the psychic!!! DH thinks I'm nuts. Honestly, it's going to work out one way or another. We will exhaust all options and if it's not meant to be then at least I know we did everything we could. It's important to me not to have regrets. 

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Options
    imagemrsjami:

imagenelli27:

I went to the psychic!!! DH thinks I'm nuts. Honestly, it's going to work out one way or another. We will exhaust all options and if it's not meant to be then at least I know we did everything we could. It's important to me not to have regrets. 

Did you really?! That's awesome! What did the psychic say?

I wasn't really joking. ;) I would totally go if I knew of one who I thought could be legit. I did it years ago and it was spot on! For example, at the time I wasn't even thinking of kids and the guy said for my first pregnancy I would have a 50% chance of having twins. I thought that was completely bizarre until I heard those exact words years later from our doctor! One twin was given a 50% chance at our first ultrasound (he/she didn't make it). My DH would also think I was insane if I went to one now, but I would love it.

• Options
    She said I would have another healthy boy:) but once she asked me for $200 to continue her 'work' I was disenchanted;)

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Options

imagenelli27:

I've been to a psychic too! I did it last week. I just needed to know. DH thinks I'm completely nuts, so I didn't tell him what she said! I loved it! She was also a medium and that was just plain spooky. It was a cool kind of spooky, but she described my grandma and uncle and dog to a T. She would only let me say "ok" or "no" so I couldn't say later that I gave her hints/ideas. She said my grandmother is with me all the time, which I kinda already felt, but I even thought I was nuts! She was amazing! She said we would have a girl and get pregnant this June...which is interesting because our plan was to have May as our break month and back to iui in June...we'll see!

Oh, and if we don't have another...than I want my money back for my psychic reading! And, then I'll take DS to NYC and DC where he wants to go but we can't because we're sinking all of our money into treatments right now.

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

• Options

By the end of the year we will either be pregnant or be done ttc and looking into adoption.  I have always wanted to adopt just depends on the kind of adoption I would pursue.

If we conceive again I will wait and try to adopt out of foster care. If we don't conceive again I want to try international adoption and adopt a baby.  So, we'll see.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Nope. I have no idea. Probably travel more and put more money into our house.
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

• Options

Buy a really nice watch. Like, stupid obscene nice.

Haven't thought beyond that, haha. I guess I should, since today is pretty much Day #1 of the rest of our lives :)

ttc #2 since 6/09 ** au naturel (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs + IUI (2 rounds) = bfn ** gonal f + ovidrel + IUI (7 rounds) = bfn ** IVF w/ICSI+PGD - all embryos arrested 4/28/12 GAME OVER ** image >
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"