September 2012 Moms
Options

Breast Leakage

My left breast started leaking last weekend! I'm 21 weeks...I thought this wouldn't happen until later! We're planning on going to the beach today, but I'm super paranoid I'm going to leak through my bathing suit. I bought some disposable pads to go in my bra, but I don't think those will work too well at the beach. Any suggestions???

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Breast Leakage

• Options
    I was really curious if this was kinda "early" for me too.  Last night I was like "oh c'mon..."  lol  I dont think it will leak thru your suit, but maybe wear a padded (or the lightly lined) top just in case. 
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Options
    imagePinkLily1234:

Do you have a padded bra bathing suit?  Most of mine have little flaps where you can tuck some padding in so you don't show nips when you get cold anyway.  Those little fabric pads should be plenty to soak up any minor leaks.  If all else fails, just go for a swim before anyone notices Smile

And no, 21 weeks isn't too early for this issue.

Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Had the same issue last time around. Usually if i was wearing something with a little support, i was ok. I even started sleeping in my sports bras just to keep from leaking all over the bed... it hasnt happened yet this time, but i have my sleeping bras ready just in case.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;</style>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"