Trouble TTC
Options

Med Shipments

My other post got me thinking about my shipment this month. This was my third time using Freedom Fertility and I'd never had a problem with their packaging and whatnot. Today when I recieved my meds, I opened the box and the Gonal F was just stuck on top of everything, kinda smooshed looking. It's like they stuck it in there as an after thought, but thankfully everything was intact although it felt like it was at room temperature. Kinda ticked me off. It could easly have gotten broken during shipping, and it wasn't refrigerated. Even the Ovidreal container looked that someone had squished it, but at least it was in the refrigerated packaging.

I'm thinking they definitely need a phone call or something about it. Nothing was damaged in mine, thankfully, but I would hate if someone missed out on their cycle because someone was careless with the packaging.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Med Shipments

• Options
    Oh that is interesting. I never had my gonal in the fridge so maybe they didn't want it with the cold stuff but I agree, sounds like an after thought. I have never used them but I wouldn't be too happy. All of mine are always carefully packed, usually over packed lol. I'd speak up!
  • Options
    The Freedom Fertility person was so nice the first time around but this second time the woman was sort of a jerk.  I wanted it to say on the package that if I'm not home (which I'm not going to be since the Fed Ex guy gets to our building at 2) to bring it to the building next door so someone can sign for it.  The Fed Ex guy already does this but I wanted it to say in somewhere in case the regular guy is sick or something.  She acted like it was the biggest deal in the whole entire world.  Then she hung up without telling me how much she charged my credit card.  Thanks for nothing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow, did you report her? That was so rude! I hate when people are like that.

I'm just glad mine wasnt damaged. I'm lucky enough that my insurance actually covers medicine, but if I were OOP I would be twice as mad. Previously I've always had great packaging from them, I have to unwrap four or five different things before I ever get to it haha Come to think of it, I didnt get a needle waste container this time either...

• Options
    imageHinessn:

Wow, did you report her? That was so rude! I hate when people are like that.

I'm just glad mine wasnt damaged. I'm lucky enough that my insurance actually covers medicine, but if I were OOP I would be twice as mad. Previously I've always had great packaging from them, I have to unwrap four or five different things before I ever get to it haha Come to think of it, I didnt get a needle waste container this time either...

No but now I'm thinking about it.  I just checked and they haven't charged me yet.  It's not a ton of money but I still like to know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"