Pregnant after 35

37w appt

Had my 37w appt today.  Things are looking good.  Have been against cervical checks, but since we are debating induction dates, asked them to do one just to see where we are at.  Barely fingertip, about 25% and still really high.  Ok kiddo, enough is enough!!  Let's get the ball rolling here!  Mommy wants to breath again!  All in all though things are looking really good.  Wt stable, BP good, as are blood sugars.  Will see what happens on Tues. 
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: 37w appt

• I've had friends who were told they were completely closed up, and then went into labor the next day.  And other friends who were 3cm dilated and fully effaced and told "any day now" who walked around like that for weeks.  I think it all just depends on your baby and your body and the doctors never really know for sure when it's going to happen.  Glad to hear your levels are doing well, at least.  Hopefully baby will decide to come out before having to be induced.  Good luck on Tuesday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was completely closed at my 40 week appt., went home and my water broke. I had my baby about 7 hours later. It can happen very quickly! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you had such a good appointment! I hope baby starts to cooperate soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks, but really not holding my breath for any baby cooperation at this point.  Haven't gotten any yet, why would labor be any different.  Just taking each day as they come and resting as much as possible! See what tues brings!! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"