High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

kidney infection

Since the moment i found out i was pregnant i was diagnosed with a uti. I took my meds and drank lots of water to clear it up. I was fine until about 3 days ago when i started getting pains in my kidney. Im prone to uti and kidney infections (i got my first uti when i was 10) so it was nothing new to me. Today i went into the doctor to get a prescription and of course i had to do a urine culture. The results came back that there was blood and high levels of protien in my urine but no indication of bacteria (uti or kidney infection). They did just prescribe me more macrobid but they want my obgyn to go over my urine culture. I wasnt exactly sure what the protien meant so i looked it up and it can be associated with a kidney infection or preclampsia. Im really nervous and im not to sure about how to be feeling. I dont want to harm my baby girl and im doing my best to take care of what i have to. im only 6 months along and im praying its not preclampsia.

HELP.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: kidney infection

• Options
    How has your blood pressures been at your appointments? Preeclampsia also shows with high bps.
    mr & mrs || 11.18.06
    DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12
  • Options
    my bps is good so far they say.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"