Pregnant after 35
Options

maternity capris???

Hi,

Since this baby was a surprise and I sold all my maternity clothes I need to go buy new ones. Weather is getting hot and I need a few summer things. Anyone have a pair of maternity capris they just love? Where did you get them? I'm a size 16-18 when pregnant (or XL or 1X). I was thinking Old Navy.... Thanks!

Mom of 3 wonderful kids! Claire (6), Alex (4), and Charlie (2). Can't wait to meet our 4th in November! Married to my best friend for 10 years this July! Due November 14th, 2012! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: maternity capris???

• Options
    Burlington Coat Factory---got capris and shorts for $2.98 yesterday..have fun shopping.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I got mine from motherhood maternity when they had them buy 1 get 1 1/2 price  They fit really well and are comfortable. 

I am normally a size 20 so I wasn't able to order any pants from Old Navy since they stop at size 18.  I was able to get tops, dresses and than yoga pants from Old Navy because they go up to XXL..

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just bought a pair of maternity capris from Old Navy and I LOVE them.  They have the smooth panel (which I thought I'd hate, but I really like it, you can fold it down if you want) distressed denim and I would buy another pair if they still had my size left. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    I got some at Motherhood during my last pregnancy.
  • Options
    I got a pair at motherhood maternity and love mine. Sorry don't know the brand name.  Good luck in your search!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Kohl's white denim but really light weight. I just LOVE them. All the other carpis I have tried are just too big in the legs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JC Penney has cute capris
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Halloween Shopping
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"