High-Risk Pregnancy

headed to dr - too many contractions

Well, Weds my dcotor did an internal exam b/c I kept feeling pressure and cramping.  Everything closed but I think it stirred things up.  T& P as we head out to the doctor now that I'm having 5-6 contrax every hour.  Procardia, fluids, and warm bath aren't helping :(
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: headed to dr - too many contractions

• Many T&P's coming your way
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!  Procardia finally kicked in and I'm ready for another dose now that we are home.  NST showed mild irritability and she checked and cervix okay.  I didn't see my regular doctor and really wish they would have done an u/s since I've had hidden "bleeds" or abruptions before.  At least everything finally calmed down and back to bedrest.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • T & P sent your way that things will ease up.  Keep us posted.

Married 8/23/09 Dx: Endometriosis mc 2003, mc 2005, mc Oct. 2009 and ectopic pg Feb. 2010 Baby Girl Gracie Mae born 5 weeks early on 7/6/11. Baby boy JT born full term on 7/5/12. We are blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"