November 2012 Moms
Options

Lightheaded/Dizziness (also posted on 1st Tri board)

Hey ladies,

I was just wondering if any of you have had any experience with lightheaded or dizziness?  Last night I was putting away laundry and all of the sudden I got so dizzy that I couldn't even stand up straight.  I vomited a few times and felt a little better, but I still had to go straight to bed.  MH was really concerned and wanted me to go to the ER but I didn't think there was any reason (no bleeding, cramping, extreme vomiting, etc).  I am planning on calling my dr's office when they open in a couple of hours, but I was wondering if anyone had experienced this or something similar?  

*I had really bad morning sickness from weeks 5-9 and it had kind of tapered off at the beginning of the week. However, it is back this morning, pretty strong.  I am wondering if last night was just a surge of hormones?  I also have a headache this morning, which I have had in previous weeks due to hormones (or at least that's what my dr thinks).  

TIA ladies-Happy Friday.  :D 

Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Lightheaded/Dizziness (also posted on 1st Tri board)

• Options

I had really bad dizziness and blurred vision two weeks ago today. I was at work (it was 10am) and they took my vitals - for me, it was related to low blood sugar. I just had a doc appt today and my doc said that it is normal - although honestly, it scared me to death.

Call your doc and see what they say. I think this is more of the fun of being pregnant :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get most woozy at night, usually when I'm showering or cooking. I think for me it's a combination of the heat and exhaustion from a full day that knocks me down.
    Please pardon any typos -- I'm typically bumping from my phone
    V|V TSP V|V
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    * Lindsay Chase is going to be a big brother in August! *
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just talked to my dr and she basically said all of this. And not to worry unless it becomes disabling. Thanks ladies!
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I get dizzy/lightheaded randomly (mostly at night). I'm sure things will get better once you hit 2nd tri!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"