Special Needs
Options

Speaking of Neuro...

I scheduled DS's neuro eval for Monday and I have no idea what to expect, other than what his developmental pedi told us (EEG, MRI). I'm sure they'll want to do an EEG, but will they do it that day or schedule it for another day? I assume the MRI will need to be scheduled, right?

Re: Speaking of Neuro...

• Options

imageAmamsneb:
    I scheduled DS's neuro eval for Monday and I have no idea what to expect, other than what his developmental pedi told us (EEG, MRI). I'm sure they'll want to do an EEG, but will they do it that day or schedule it for another day? I assume the MRI will need to be scheduled, right?

Probably schedule a sleep deprived EEG at a later date and the MRI later as well, how old is your LO? Normally they use general anesthesia with the MRI's and they require pre-authorization through the insurance as well.

When we were still going to Children's in Pittsburgh they did say they would have done an EEG that day IF the tech was there, but they normally prefer somewhat sleep deprived on children.

GL. 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• Options

Good luck!  Our eval is Tuesday!  Let us know how it goes!  *hugs*

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mother of An Angel - 11/12/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"