C-sections

abdominal pain, two months after?

i'm 10weeks postpartum, and realize my body is still healing. that said - i feel like my stomach is not the same. my intestines swell quite a bit and i get sharp pains in my mid to right side. it's pretty intense at times, and i feel almost faint. anybody else with symptoms like this? 

Re: abdominal pain, two months after?

• I am almost 5 months PP and I get all of that, minus the feeling faint part.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • I did have a lot of that probably until 7 or 8 months PP then it tapered off. The first time I thought it was a stomach virus. Then it happened two or three times a month for a while. I'd just curl in a fetal position and whimper. I had cold sweats. It was bad. The doctor did not seem concerned and it did go away. I haven't had any attacks in a long time now.

I would see your doctor though for any unusual pain. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I would get checked out. In my experience of two CS I had my first with no complications afterwards. My second CS, the on call dr who did my surgery left blood and tissue in my uterus thus giving me a staff infection where I almost died and had to have a second surgery within two weeks of delivery. I dont mean to scare you with what I've been through but Its pretty important and I would get it checked out. Its always better to be safe than sorry!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"