November 2011 Moms

New UO post

2»

Re: New UO post

• imagedpeugh85:
    imagegracefulruby33:

I am opening a can of worms by going into politics.

I am so super happy that the Republicans have a craptastic nominee for the election in November.

Oh honey, I think you're in the wrong thread.  See...this one is UO, as in Unpopular Opinions. Wink

Yes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagedpeugh85:
    imagegracefulruby33:

I am so super happy that the Republicans have a craptastic nominee for the election in November.

Oh honey, I think you're in the wrong thread.  See...this one is UO, as in Unpopular Opinions. Wink

Lol... so true. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelemonJAM:

Also, bacon.  Yuck.  I've never liked it and the trend of putting it in everything from ice cream to brownies is truly disgusting.

Whaaaaaa?  You don't like bacon?  Crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelkm2006:
    imagealysson.lawless:
    imagedpeugh85:
    imagegracefulruby33:

So being a Republican is unpopular?

I discovered thy very quickly here on the Internet. With that said, I'm very proud to be a republican. Just the same as the democrats and independents on here are. I like that there can be such a variety of opinions even with I may not agree with them.  

I kinda figured that, but I don't think 1 political party should be more "popular":  I'm proud to be a republican. Talk about an UO.

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• imageMrsCaddyshack:
    imagelemonJAM:

Mad Men...I just don't get the appeal.  I've watched 8 episodes of the first season and I'm not interested.  I like Jon Hamm as much as the next gal, but Don Draper is so unlikable for me.

Also, bacon.  Yuck.  I've never liked it and the trend of putting it in everything from ice cream to brownies is truly disgusting.

LemonJAM! No Don Draper... No Mad Men? No bacon? Such a sad world you live in! 

I know, I know.  I just fill the emptiness with dark chocolate and I make it ok.

• imagejnealet:
    imagelemonJAM:

Whaaaaaa?  You don't like bacon?  Crying

More for you then, right?? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"