August 2011 Moms

Tags....

Anyone else?s LO captured by tags on items? Our LO seems to very fascinated with tags. Tags on plush toys, blankets and anything else a tag is on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Tags....

• YES absolutely! We might be in the middle of something and forget about it... there is a TAG!!

We have a little tag blankie that has tags all over it, my DD could care less for it though! Go figure.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh yes.  Her favorite toys are the ones with big tags.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamywalt1684:

YES absolutely! We might be in the middle of something and forget about it... there is a TAG!!

We have a little tag blankie that has tags all over it, my DD could care less for it though! Go figure.

LMAO see that is Logan too...he has a couple of toys that will have those tags but he doesn't care for those he rather go for the big one on the toy lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageamywalt1684:

YES absolutely! We might be in the middle of something and forget about it... there is a TAG!!

This is the reason DD does not have one of those. In theory, she would LOVE it! In reality, she wouldn't want that one, she'd want one on the boppy, clothes, etc.

• Hey Duff Wink

Yes, Xander loves tags on toys. He loves his tag blanket too. He will suck on each tag until it is soaked then, move on to the next one.

• imageWashingtonQueen:

Hey Duff Wink

Yes, Xander loves tags on toys. He loves his tag blanket too. He will suck on each tag until it is soaked then, move on to the next one.

Hey Gorgeous Wink

LOL Same w/Logan and that is like the same thing he does with his wash cloth too!

BTW- Love the siggy pic

• imageDuffgurl:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

Hey Duff Wink

Hey Gorgeous Wink

LOL Same w/Logan and that is like the same thing he does with his wash cloth too!

BTW- Love the siggy pic

Love yours too! Logan is getting soooo big!!

• Ummm, YES.  She will find a tag on absolutely anything and everything, haha.  She also has a Taggies blanket and loves that as well.
  • imageWashingtonQueen:
    imageDuffgurl:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

Hey Duff Wink

Hey Gorgeous Wink

BTW- Love the siggy pic

Love yours too! Logan is getting soooo big!!

Thanks Smile I know the boys are getting to be tuff little guys! How many teeth does X have? Such a beautiful smile he has.

• Yuppers!  Tags and water bottles.
  • imageEmmy164:
    Yuppers!  Tags and water bottles.

YES! He will not leave mine alone! He makes a bee line for it everytime he sees it. And cell phones...And anything tiny on the ground.

• imageWashingtonQueen:

imageEmmy164:

YES! He will not leave mine alone! He makes a bee line for it everytime he sees it. And cell phones...And anything tiny on the ground.

Where in the H have you been?? 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageJaysonandKristin:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

imageEmmy164:

Where in the H have you been?? 

Just needed a break.

Missed you! :)

• YES!  When I'm folding laundry I just give her a clean t-shirt and she will pick at the tag while I fold. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"