November 2011 Moms

Kudo's to this dad he knew something was wrong.

This dad went the extra mile as he knew something was going on at his sons school.This video is 17 minutes long.

https://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/12021951-new-jersey-dad-furious-against-teachers-bullying-his-autistic-son-video

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Kudo's to this dad he knew something was wrong.

• Why is dad capitalized in your title?  I agree, I'm glad he did what he did, but I'm not surprised that it was a father and not a mother.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemabenner1:
    Why is dad capitalized in your title?  I agree, I'm glad he did what he did, but I'm not surprised that it was a father and not a mother.

To be honest I'm not sure why I did that.It had nothing to do with who posted it mother or father.I'll fix it.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageblue2355:

imagemabenner1:
    Why is dad capitalized in your title?  I agree, I'm glad he did what he did, but I'm not surprised that it was a father and not a mother.

To be honest I'm not sure why I did that.It had nothing to do with who posted it mother or father.I'll fix it.

Awesome. I was just a little thrown.  What an amazing parent though-and shame on that school system for just moving those teachers/assistants around and not shitcanning them.

• imagemabenner1:

Akian lives with his dad full time and visits his mother on the weekends or every other weekend.  It doesn't seem like she is present enough or the main contact to know something was going on. 

It is heart wrenching to hear what they were saying.  Just evil.  He is an amazing dad and kept his cool.  I also like his demands.  He isn't sue happy, he just wants justice for his son. 

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Very sad to hear although I am happy the father discovered what was happening so he could put a stop to it! I dont understand how people can be mean to kids, its heartbreaking!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagembgreenwalt:

imagemabenner1:

Akian lives with his dad full time and visits his mother on the weekends or every other weekend.  It doesn't seem like she is present enough or the main contact to know something was going on. 

It is heart wrenching to hear what they were saying.  Just evil.  He is an amazing dad and kept his cool.  I also like his demands.  He isn't sue happy, he just wants justice for his son. 

I agree.  What a great advocate he is for his son.  How awful those teachers should feel for being such a$$holes.  Is it bad that I hope that all who recognizes them from this video scorns them???????

• imagemabenner1:

So 'dad' in capitals bothers you but you didn't notice that 'kudos' doesn't need an apostrophe?

"Read the books, don
  • I am shocked about the content of the tape recordings. I am a Special Ed teacher, and although I do work with Autistic kids, all my students are verbal and have most emotional & behavioral issues.

Being a teacher is a constant challenge. Children have outbursts and we must restrain them for their safety and ours. I love all my students, but some days are just so stressful, that I come home and cry. On those days, It takes my all to not take it out on the students, they have a disability that they cannot control.

Obviously, the teachers were not qualified to work with these students, or any students for that matter, and I'm glad the district fired her. It just makes me angry when 1 horrible situation makes the news and yet all the hard work put it day in and day out for the most part goes unnoticed.

Rant over.

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• imagealysson.lawless:

Obviously, the teachers were not qualified to work with these students, or any students for that matter, and I'm glad the district fired her. It just makes me angry when 1 horrible situation makes the news and yet all the hard work put it day in and day out for the most part goes unnoticed.

The aide was fired, the teacher was reassigned to a different school within the district.  That is why the dad is angry and made the video.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • imagembgreenwalt:

imagealysson.lawless:

The aide was fired, the teacher was reassigned to a different school within the district.  That is why the dad is angry and made the video.

I didn't finish the whole video. It's hard to hear things like that.

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• imagealysson.lawless:
    imagembgreenwalt:

imagealysson.lawless:

I saw on the news tonight that all teachers involved had now been fired.

• imagelittlewinnie15:
    imagealysson.lawless:
    imagembgreenwalt:

imagealysson.lawless:

I saw on the news tonight that all teachers involved had now been fired.

Thank goodness!!

But the sad part is that I'm sure she will get a contract from some other district, since there is a great need for Special Ed teachers.

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"