Late Term and Child Loss

sending you hugs, T&P

ladies,  i have been lurking for a while because i have a friend whom lost her son at the age of 4 due to illness and one year later on her son's angelversary her daughter was born ( auchhh)

I wanted to do something special for her this year which let me to searching and lurking , and on this board i learned about the christiaans beach , i send in  the request and surprised her with the beautifull name on the sand which she loved

the fact that i still acknowledged the angelversary of her sons put a million dollar worth of a smile on her face

i just want to send you all big hugs and share this story with you

Re: sending you hugs, T&P

• You are a great friend! My DH and I got our sunset name in the sand exactly one month after we said hello and goodbye to our daughter. It means the world to me. Hugs to you for being a great friend, and hugs to your friend for her loss.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You are such a great friend! I am sure it meant so much to your friend to know that you were still thinking about her son. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Loading the player...
  • You're a really great friend for doing that and thanks for sharing! *HUGS* to you and your friend.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You sound like such a good friend! Your friend is so blessed to have you as her friend.
    My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
  • That was a really awesome thing to do.  I think you are a great friend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What a lovely thing to do!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You are such an amazing friend!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Thanks for sharing! It's nice that we can help other women even if they are not a part of the board.

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • pb127pb127 member
    What a kind thing to do! Friends like you are so very appreciated!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"