Parenting

3 car seats in across - possible?

I have a CRV and may be watching my nephew a few days a week. I'd love to get 3 seats across so I could still take ds#1 to school without making scheduling tricky for my SIL.

I would need 1 RF seat, 1 forward facing seat and one 5 pt harmess/booster for my oldest.

right now we have 2 boulevards and sil has an evenflo convertible. I was wondering if I could get a diono for the middle and maybe switch ds#1 to a frontier. 

Re: 3 car seats in across - possible?

• You may need to go with 3 Radians. The Frontier is a big seat. Right now we have a Radian rfing in the middle of our SUV with DD1's high back booster behind the driver. It is very very difficult to get the seat belt buckled because the booster takes up so much room. You may not be able to fit a standard size convertible next to it.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • I don't know how they compare to Rav-4's, but I imagine it's close. I couldn't get 3 across in my rav. I took it to BRU and tried every combination with every seat. It wasn't going to happen :( That's when DH and I had to switch cars.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I second the Radians. We had to get some Radians to work with the Britax/Graco convertable/infant seats. Currently we have a Boulevard, Radian and a Turbobooster. Before it was 2 Radians and the Snugride (rear facing).  It would have never worked with our old Britaxes all across. I drive a Highlander.
    Proud Mommy to Kaylie 12-04, Alaina 5-06 & Annalise 6-08 imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"