September 2012 Moms
Options

Playoffs...

... I have "explained" to baby several times during the hockey playoffs why I am screaming at the tv... Yes, talking to my belly about hockey! My Sens are losing 3-1 right now and it's stressful! I hope baby understands :) Anyone else?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Playoffs...

• Options
    Not anymore..Wings are out =( I've talked to the baby about why daddy is yelling lol.
    DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Options
    I am pretty sure my baby and my dog are scared of me during sporting events. The dog hides and the baby stops kicking. Flyers are moving on to round 2, so we will have at least 4 more games of yelling.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Game 7 between the Bruins and Caps Wednesday night...go Bruins! My 3 year old DD can identify Tim Thomas. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMainelyFoolish:
    Game 7 between the Bruins and Caps Wednesday night...go Bruins! My 3 year old DD can identify Tim Thomas. :)

my DH is rooting for the Bruins now that the Wings are out! Thomas is his favorite goalie. 

DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Options

imageJennH28:
    ... I have "explained" to baby several times during the hockey playoffs why I am screaming at the tv... Yes, talking to my belly about hockey! My Sens are losing 3-1 right now and it's stressful! I hope baby understands :) Anyone else?!

I'm with ya! I was getting so mad at the game (I'm a Sens fan too!) I was jumping off the couch and getting very angry. Not sure if baby liked the noise or not, but I definately felt more flutters!

• Options
    It's been pretty crazy at my place lately...DH went crazy when BLUES made it to the next round! But it was an awesome game. I even got alittle excited about it and I'm more of baseball fan.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    No worries!  I swore that if DD came early they were going to have to put the on the World Series in my L&D room!
  • Options

imagemands629:

He's already been asking the baby if s/he could make her/his debut during their bye week.  ::eye roll:: 

Basically....told "jumping bean" Sundays are off limits.  Hoping for a Tuesday so we don't miss any NFL games.  Also....daddy says they are Bears fans.  Guess I'll be wearing my cheese head all by myself!  :( 

• Options
    imagedmfan897:

imageMainelyFoolish:

my DH is rooting for the Bruins now that the Wings are out! Thomas is his favorite goalie. 

Me too! Tim Thomas is a Michigan boy (from flint) and a total bada$$ IMO. I love my red wings, but they let me down this year :(
    ~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • Options

imagedmfan897:
    Not anymore..Wings are out =( I've talked to the baby about why daddy is yelling lol.

Haha yep same here! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Tomorrow night is game 7 for the Bruins......yup I know all about the stress. I was also pregnant for the Super Bowl and my team lost that in a very stressful game.

So needless to say once this baby is here and is old enough to understand words, they will not be watching sporting events with Mom and Dad. Especially with Mom..... :) lol

• Options
    My Sharks got knocked out Saturday night and yep I was right there with you explaining to the baby why Mommy is yelling at the TV. It's nice to see some fellow hockey fans!!
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yeah, Blues are kicking some booty! My house is definitely not quiet on game nights :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Go Bruins :-)  

Baby will understand and hopefully be right there with you in a few years. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"