Attachment Parenting

K'Tan question

So I'm obsessed with the Baby K'Tan breeze but it is really hard to find in Canada and shipping is brutal. i broke down and bought a Moby cause it was at BRU. I am way to petite for this & there is so much fabric for me ( selling if any one is interested ) ...anywho... now I'm willing to pay the shipping costs of the K'tan but because I can't try it on I have a few questions

1. How do its fit? What size did you need. I don't know my weight but I am 5'10 and wearing size 26 jeans and a 32 D /DD bra

2. White or black ?! .... There is no black SM size from the dealer right now in black , I was thinking white, Is this going to be a mistake if i get it?, If you have a white one how does it wash? 

TIA

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
DS #1 [S-5]
3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
Baby #2 09/10/2017 
It's a BOY! 
Babywearer&EBF
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: K'Tan question

• I have a k'tan and find that the sizing is a little big. It does shrink in the wash though if you wash and dry on hot. I had to do this when I got my k'tan.

I bought the brown one, so I have no idea how the white would wash. White might be cooler for you in the summer months though. The cotton fabric is pretty thick, so the white might be nicer if you're planning on wearing it outside a lot.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• love our k'tan! they say to get the smaller size if you're between two sizes, which is what i did, and it fits great. color is always hard to help with because everyone has their own personal opinion... but, if youre looking for a cooler carrier/color, then white is of course cooler than black. i have a black regular cotton which we love, but can get hot. my friend has a white breeze (which i've been borrowing... indefinitely!) and i love that too. its much cooler and lighter.
  • Loading the player...
  • They have a purple one which I like if you dont want white.  I am 5'7 145 lbs and the medium is too big on me.. so I'd def go for a small.  I wish I got the smaller one.  It's stretchy so you want it to be snug with room to stretch, not loose. 

I'm in Canada too but ordered mien when they were having a sale for 20% off or something so it worked out to the same as free shipping.  Have you checked diaperswappers though?  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"