June 2011 Moms

7 Weeks...

So I was figuring out if I needed to refill DDs formaula prescription (insurance covers her Alimentum).  So I was figuring out how much she eats and about how many bottles of formula we use in a week, then I counted on the calendar....  She's going to be one is SEVEN weeks..... OMG where did our little babies go.....

No real point I just can't believe it.

And after all that math, we're going to have at least 40 extra bottles of Alimentum....  I think we're going to donate it. 

Re: 7 Weeks...

• My log-in screen says 25 DAYS until Em's birthday! I just can't believe it! But that's really awesome that you're planning to donate the extra formula, I'm sure it will be a big blessing to whoever gets it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • That's awesome of you to donate it! Be sure to check with your local woman's center. And it is soooooooo crazy they're going to be 1!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate that June is so close! My baby girl is going to be three and my baby boy is going to be one! I refuse to believe this. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagehepcats:
    That's awesome of you to donate it! Be sure to check with your local woman's center. And it is soooooooo crazy they're going to be 1!!

Aww, thanks, DH wants to sell it, but since insurance paid for it, I feel bad.  We were very lucky to have our insurance pay for it and it saved us a ton of money.  Also, I'm a teacher so I barely pay for my health insurance so I don't feel like my premiums paid for it either. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"