Adoption

New to the boards and adoption

IRRIRR member

Hi,  DH and I have completed our home study and have just released our website. Has anyone else had experience with finding your own birthmom vs. using an agency?  Any advice on where to advertise, tips, advice etc.?

Thanks.

IRR 

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

Re: New to the boards and adoption

• No advice (we went through an agency), but welcome and GL! Keep us posted!
  • IRRIRR member
    Thanks.

Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IRRIRR member
    You too!

• I don't have any advice as we are using an agency but wanted to say good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • IRRIRR member
    Thanks, you too!

• i'm new here, too, and i'm super clueless! my husband and i are leaning towards adoption due to his fertility issues and my underlying health, but i've just started looking into surrogacy... and i'm finding it all very confusing! good luck!
    S/P L salpingo-oophorectomy w/ septic torsion 1999, dx moderate to severe Crohn's dz 2004. DH S/P hypospadic sx w/ multiple subsequent scar tissue removals, S/P herniorrhaphy. Married on 10/7/2006! TTC since May 2011; abnormal SA #1, better SA #2, normal HSG 7/2012, dx MFI/ low egg count, IUI! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"