February 2012 Moms
Options

How active is your LO?

If DS is awake, he seems to always be moving. He just spent 20 minutes kicking his little feet and swinging his little arms! If this is any indication of how he will be once he starts crawling and walking, I'm in trouble. He even bounces his own bouncer now!

Ben & the Bouncer

Are your LOs getting really active?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

Re: How active is your LO?

• Options
    OMG that video made me laugh so hard. He looks so focused! Is he like that all the time or only when there is music on? DS gets pretty wild but it is usually when we have some good tunes going. We have dance parties. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My LO seems suddenly awake and just stares at the grocery store! Usually she fusses about being in the baby carrier, but now she's figured out there's a whole new world out there!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSY Smiles:
    OMG that video made me laugh so hard. He looks so focused! Is he like that all the time or only when there is music on? DS gets pretty wild but it is usually when we have some good tunes going. We have dance parties. 

He does this all the time and wherever he is: bouncer, on my lap, on our bed, in his car seat. No music required.  It is part of the reason I call him "squiggle".  He moves a lot! 

We have dance parties, too!! 

• Options
    That is hilarious! PJ does that in the bath, but anywhere else, he just kind of looks around and looks very "chill", lol.
  • Options

imagek3montel:
    That is hilarious! PJ does that in the bath, but anywhere else, he just kind of looks around and looks very "chill", lol.

Oh yes!  The bath!!  I think that is his favorite place to squiggle.  He has to have playtime after we wash him and before we take him out or he'll scream bloody murder.

This is a calm bath time: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kristin1724/6876743598/  We put his tub in the big tub now because he started getting water everywhere! 

• Options
    imagekristin172429:

imagek3montel:

Oh yes!  The bath!!  I think that is his favorite place to squiggle.  He has to have playtime after we wash him and before we take him out or he'll scream bloody murder.

This is a calm bath time: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kristin1724/6876743598/  We put his tub in the big tub now because he started getting water everywhere! 

I can't watch videos of him without a huge grin on my face. I probably look like the biggest idiot right now just smiling at my laptop.  

• Options
    Josh is like this too. I can't post from my iPad, but I have a video of him in his bassinet the other night doing a dance like this in his swaddle sack (arms out). He is always moving. And yes, I have a feeling this means we're going to have our hands full later. 
  • Options
    That was a really cute video. He is pretty active. My LO is not that fast, I'm going to put her In her bouncer and play some Prince and see what happens. Lol.
  • Options
    DS moves around a lot when he is awake, but not all the time. He is always very calm in his swing. He moves around especially when we are talking to him and making faces and during bath time, and tummy time. Sometimes in the evening he will just lay in my lap and stare at us, though. It's nice.

• Options
    imagekristin172429:

If DS is awake, he seems to always be moving. He just spent 20 minutes kicking his little feet and swinging his little arms! If this is any indication of how he will be once he starts crawling and walking, I'm in trouble. He even bounces his own bouncer now!

Ben & the Bouncer

Are your LOs getting really active?

Ahhhh, your Ben and my LO would totally be BFF in real life, he kicks nonstop just like this all day long!

When he was just a few weeks old my mom predicted he will walk very soon after starting to crawl, we'll see if she is right. I agree, I think we are in big trouble when he becomes mobile :) 

• Options
    My LO is constantly moving! We have the same bouncer and he kicks his little fit as well. When we change diapers or if his playing in activity mat or play yard I can hear when he is kicking so hard. His arms are in constant movement. It is so cute, but I think we will have some pretty active babies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

He is so fricking CUTE!!!

My 7 week old LO is still pretty docile but this week she has started kicking more, especially during diaper changes.  She also gets excited when i am holding her and tries to push herself up with her legs.  I love watching her progression day by day...

• Options
    Anna is relatively laid back, but come bath time all he11 breaks loose!! She acts just like your Ben in her bathtub :)
  • Options
    Cute!  DD loves laying on blanket and kicking.  She could probably spend hours if we'd let her.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Oh my he is quite the wiggle worm....i love it

DD is calm, she only kicks when she is on her playmat, she will kick the toys, or when she is pissed about to have a melt down..lol

• Options
    DD I'd like this!  And her favorite place to do this is when she's on DHs lap so that's he kicks his stomach. She was a very active inside baby so we expected a very active outside baby. I nicknamed her wiggle worm before she was born and her theme song became LMFAOs "Sexy and I Know It"... Wiggle, wiggle wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"