September 2012 Moms
Options

CPW: DH's Sexual Partners

--[Poll]

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

Re: CPW: DH's Sexual Partners

• Options
    Hmmm someone voted that dh is still a virgin. I'm sure they have some explaining to do!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSharkFarts:
    We were both virgins when we got married. Smile

Ditto. Smile I was his third kiss...I think I stole his innocence. (He didn't want to know how many people I've made out with. I think that was wise of him.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been with more people than my husband, but he's no saint.  It's never been an issue between the two of us. Big Smile

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    I was my husband's first GF and first everything.  I on the other had had a few stupid years... :(
  • Options

i was his first everything. girlfriend, kiss, sex on our honeymoon. 

he was not my first for most things, but we were both virgins when we got married.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I clicked what I *think* his number is.  5 years ago, I could have told you the names of all the girls and how many. 

5 1/2 years of marriage, 1 child, 1 on the way, I honestly forgot and don't really care anymore.  We started dating in H.S. but took a year apart in college.  That's where both our numbers increased...Embarrassed

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    mb314mb314 member
    I think I know about the range.  I know about the major girlfriends in his life prior to me, but I don't know (nor care) about one-night stands.  I don't really care what he did before me because I know it wasn't anything that I would really be shocked about.

• Options
    Both of us were virgins. If you want me to count the number of people we made out with before we got together...that number's decently high for both of us.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    imagekelbel527:

I clicked what I *think* his number is.  5 years ago, I could have told you the names of all the girls and how many. 

5 1/2 years of marriage, 1 child, 1 on the way, I honestly forgot and don't really care anymore.  We started dating in H.S. but took a year apart in college.  That's where both our numbers increased...Embarrassed

I am with you. I could have recited the names several years ago. However, now, I cannot recall all but a few and it really does not seem to matter at all. Funny how things change over time! 

IMG_5411 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only sexual partner of his that I know of is my SS's mom and really I don't care to know about any others.  The only one of mine he knows of is the guy I dated for 3 years in college...they actually met last summer because my ex and I were in a wedding together (well..you know what I mean).  2 of our friends from college got married.  I was MOH and he was a groomsman. DH got to meet my ex.
  • Options

imageCarlySara:
    The only sexual partner of his that I know of is my SS's mom and really I don't care to know about any others.  The only one of mine he knows of is the guy I dated for 3 years in college...they actually met last summer because my ex and I were in a wedding together (well..you know what I mean).  2 of our friends from college got married.  I was MOH and he was a groomsman. DH got to meet my ex.

My husband knows a few of my ex's.  None of them are weirdos or anything...we just weren't compatible.  I know a few of his too--when we got together I had a huge complex--all of his ex's that I knew from when we were younger were all hideous.  I kept thinking that I was ugly and all these years I had been projecting.  Nope, turns out my poor husband had bad self esteem and didn't think someone "like me" would ever like him.  He's so good!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    My husband and I got married fairly young and didn't have a lot of sexual partners. He did have more than me and that doesn't bother me. We've always been very open and honest about our sexual past.
  • Options

We got married when were 27 and 29. While we were dating, we took legal pads and pens to a bar one afternoon and had a couple drinks and some appetizers while we wrote down our lists and shared stories.

We ended up having remarkably similar numbers (a lot) and neither of us is ashamed of that. We're very open about sexuality (it is one of the things that drew us to each other) and both of us experimented quite a lot. I think our honesty and openness about it is part of what makes our marriage so strong, and we have a rockin' sex life (when stupid things like pelvic rest and vulvodynia [OW!] don't get in the way).

*EDIT* I notice I'm not the only one who chose the high number I did....come on ladies, speak up! ;)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLoveLossHopeRepeat:
    I made it a policy to never ask a question to which I cannot handle hearing the answer. Asking my husband how many partners he's had definitely falls into that category. I know that he's had far more partners than I have, and I jokingly refer to him as a man whore. And while I'm far more secure now than I was when we first started dating, I still think I'm just better off not knowing.

I'm the opposite! MH doesn't really care to know much about my past, but for some reason I am always so curious about MHs history and I always ask him questions about it (as long as I know I'm not annoying him). I gain some satisfaction from thinking about other people he's been with knowing that he's mine now. I think maybe it's an indication that something's messed up in my head!

• Options
    I have a general idea of how many for DH, i know its less than me, but Im DEF not his first either. Honestly, dont really care what happened before we were married.

POS+April 2009-M/c May 2009, POS+July 2009-M/c Aug 2009, POS+ Novemeber 2009 -Baby Boy Charlie DOB 07/06/2010, POS+July 2011-M/c and D&C Aug 2011, POS+Dec 2011 -Baby Boy Ethan DOB 07/27/2012, POS+Aug 2013-TWIN BOYS! Jack and Miles born March 23rd 2014!!

">image
  • Options
    imageterri.m.reid@gmail.com:

We got married when were 27 and 29. While we were dating, we took legal pads and pens to a bar one afternoon and had a couple drinks and some appetizers while we wrote down our lists and shared stories.

We ended up having remarkably similar numbers (a lot) and neither of us is ashamed of that. We're very open about sexuality (it is one of the things that drew us to each other) and both of us experimented quite a lot. I think our honesty and openness about it is part of what makes our marriage so strong, and we have a rockin' sex life (when stupid things like pelvic rest and vulvodynia [OW!] don't get in the way).

*EDIT* I notice I'm not the only one who chose the high number I did....come on ladies, speak up! ;)

right there with ya!  i voted high . . . we were both 27 when we married and had lived A LOT before we met each other!!  i don't think either of us could have related to each other if we weren't so similarly "experienced."

• Options
    Wow I'm amazed that 13% of people have never discussed it with their husbands... I read the results to DH, and he said "what do you think the chances are that the12.9% had sex with the 50+ crowd [from the wife's sexual partner poll]?"  Haha
  • Options

imagewatercolor5:
    Wow I'm amazed that 13% of people have never discussed it with their husbands... I read the results to DH, and he said "what do you think the chances are that the12.9% had sex with the 50+ crowd [from the wife's sexual partner poll]?"  Haha

I don't think there's anything funny about that.

I chose that we'd never discussed it, but I'm nowhere near the 50+ category.  I just don't think that what's in his past is my business and vice versa.  As long as I'm his last, that's all that really matters. 

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    My husband was a skank before we got together.  We were best friends for many years prior to taking that step, so I knew all about his love interests.  Yuck!

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This poll made me realize that my DH is a total HOAR. Now he's got some explaining to do!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesmurray217:

imagewatercolor5:

I chose that we'd never discussed it, but I'm nowhere near the 50+ category.  I just don't think that what's in his past is my business and vice versa.  As long as I'm his last, that's all that really matters. 

Didn't mean to imply that not discussing it meant I thought people were promiscuous, just that it boggles my mind to not know a ballpark figure.  I totally think it's my business how many sexual partners my sexual partner has had, and vice versa.  It has the possibility to affect my health, as well as to understand each other's backgrounds...

• Options
    DH was my first, so I was inclined to talk about his past. He was married and quickly had a very bad divorce, so he went a little crazy after. I didnt judge him. I was just happy to know his past.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagewatercolor5:
    imagesmurray217:

imagewatercolor5:

Didn't mean to imply that not discussing it meant I thought people were promiscuous, just that it boggles my mind to not know a ballpark figure.  I totally think it's my business how many sexual partners my sexual partner has had, and vice versa.  It has the possibility to affect my health, as well as to understand each other's backgrounds...

I disagree. Knowing his "number" doesn't affect your health in any way. He could have been exposed to anything with one partner as easily as with several. It's your choice to know, but that doesn't mean everyone should. DH and I both choose not to talk about it. We have a trusting marriage free of  jealousy and I know I would feel jealous if I knew details of his past relationships, so I don't go there. We're married, monogamous, and very happy to not care about that part of our past.

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"