April 2011 Moms
Options

Lemonade, M&M's, and Butter...

FIL took us all out to lunch this weekend and we let him take Chloe to the restaurant ahead of time so that we could run to the store.  When we got there my child was drinking lemonade and eating M&M's and butter (straight from the little tub things)!

I packed her milk, strawberries, kiwis, and some cottage cheese for her to snack on before the food came...FIL said "At least she's eating".  Chloe has no problem with eating...she'll eat pretty much anything (the day before this incident she was eating enchilada doritos with FIL)...Guess I'm going to have to be a little more strict with him...

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lemonade, M&M's, and Butter...

• Options

That's gross. Sorry. :(

Cheerios for dinner because she is refusing anything else might =/= "at least she is eating", but M&Ms and butter is inexcusable, IMO. Yuck.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Yeah, that would really piss me off. I would be setting some serious ground rules after that little stunt.
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You know, it pisses me off when people think it's funny to feed babies off the wall shyt like this.  I know one day I came home from a grocery store run to find my DH & DD chomping on Funions.  I didn't want to create WW3 over it but I did let DH know that has way too much salt for a baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

eww!

I think sometimes grandparents throw all caution to the wind and just do whatever they think is a good idea in the moment. Usually my kids are offered junk food way more at the grandparents house than they are at home. I always gotta keep an eye open.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"