September 2012 Moms
Options

Eye color calc

That hilarous recessive gene post made me think of this, kinda fun :)

https://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

 POS+April 2009-M/c May 2009, POS+July 2009-M/c Aug 2009, POS+ Novemeber 2009 -Baby Boy Charlie DOB 07/06/2010, POS+July 2011-M/c and D&C Aug 2011, POS+Dec 2011 -Baby Boy Ethan DOB 07/27/2012, POS+Aug 2013-TWIN BOYS! Jack and Miles born March 23rd 2014!!

image

 

">image

Re: Eye color calc

  • Options
    Manx4Manx4 member
    That's funny - too bad they don't have a hazel option though.  I used the option of the color their eyes stay most of the time & it was correct for DS. 
    image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope it's wrong and the baby takes after me :-D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I remember doing this calculator when I was pg with DD1. We have 50% chance of brown, 35% chance of blue and 15% chance of green. Both girls have blue eyes, which was really surprised me.
    image

    Elizabeth Grace 11.20.05 Nora June 7.15.08 Beatrix Catherine 9.4.12
  • Options
    I remember doing this calculator when I was pg with DD1. We have 50% chance of brown, 35% chance of blue and 15% chance of green. Both girls have blue eyes, which really surprised me.
    image

    Elizabeth Grace 11.20.05 Nora June 7.15.08 Beatrix Catherine 9.4.12
  • Options

    It's funny because we have a 50/50 shot of blue or green.  Considering I have green eyes and DH has blue, I could have guessed that probability!  Stick out tongue

    DS has blue eyes.  And my eyes didn't turn consistently green until high school.  No idea why I had blue eyes that long and then they changed.

    Big Kid Jan 2010

    Littlest Man Sept 2012

  • Options
    Well it says our baby has a 66% chance of green eyes and 33% of blue, but DS has blue eyes.  I wonder what this baby will have!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

    That really surprised me. I assumed that since DH has brown eyes our kiddos would for SURE have brown, but it actually said that they would either have blue or green. (My sister and mom have green, DH's mom and brothers are blue and green.)

    ETA: Went back and did it again, and it gave me totally different results. Meh. Says 50% chance of brown now, 35% for blue, the rest for green.

    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    70% percent green, 30 percent blue, no brown. I have green/hazel eyes and SO has blue. Our DD has green/hazel eyes. 
  • Options

    It would seem that I'm a genetic abnormality.  Both my parents have green eyes and mine are brown.  Apparently that's not possible. Stick out tongue

  • Options

    My eyes were blue until I was 5, then they turned a bright green color.  The calculator says we have a 75% chance of blue, and 25% chance of blue! 


    Nancy James 9.1.12

    Calvin Donald 8.27.14

  • Options
    That was cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hahaha... I guess my kids have a 100% chance of brown eyes. It totally shocked me!
  • Options
    Ah too bad... my mum has one green eye and one brown, my dad has grey eyes, and I have hazel eyes... Can't enter any of that stuff in correctly! Neat though! 
    image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing!  Where is the original post?  I haven't been on in a few days!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMeg_Meg:

    It would seem that I'm a genetic abnormality.  Both my parents have green eyes and mine are brown.  Apparently that's not possible. Stick out tongue

    That's crazy huh? Both of my parents have blue and I have green, so it told me the same thing so I couldn't play :(

    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"