June 2012 Moms

What are YOU wearing home?

Just was wondering what everyone is wearing home?  I've heard you should bring clothes that you would fit into at 6 months preggo. Does anyone have any ideas for me? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: What are YOU wearing home?

• I just wore a pair of maternity jeans and a maternity shirt that I wore since I first started showing.  Mat clothes have a lot of growth/shrink room.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yoga pants or a flowy skirt and a maternity tank. June in GA = very hot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've got a pair of yoga pants that are really strechy and fit now and a nursing tank to wear home.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I have a pair of loose-fitting and comfortable yoga pants that I'll likely wear home, with a comfortable top (maybe nursing tank). 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is this something people plan? Whatever I happen to put in my bag before I go to the hospital, I suppose. Im one of those people who isn't packing until I'm actually ready to leave for the hospital. It's just nms.  I'm a procrastinator by nature.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With DS I wore home yoga pants and a fitted mat tee over a nursing tank. I'll probably wear something very similar this time.
    Photobucket
    Nursed without dairy, egg, soy, peanut, treenut, fish, shellfish or beef for over a year.
    Currently tandem nursing dairy, egg, and shellfish free.
    DS born via emergency c/s after 20 hrs of labor. DD successful VBAC!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Learning Liam
  • imageamber323:
    I've got a pair of yoga pants that are really strechy and fit now and a nursing tank to wear home.

Exactly this.  

DS#1- 7/2002

DS#2- 6/2004

DS#3- 9/2007

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I made the mistake of bringing jeans and a materinity top that I wore when I was first showing. The jeans didn't fit me at the end, so I don't know what made me pack them. The top was fine, but the jeans squeezed me the whole way home. Last time I took a long cotton maternity dress and I'll do the same this time. Perfect if it's hot, but something I can layer with a sweater if it's cold. I'm going to pack at about 36 weeks. You just never know!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Probably some sweatpants/loose yoga pants and a simple tshirt. No big deal - I'll just want to be comfortable. 

• imageJuneBugBaby2012:
    I made the mistake of bringing jeans and a materinity top that I wore when I was first showing. The jeans didn't fit me at the end, so I don't know what made me pack them. The top was fine, but the jeans squeezed me the whole way home. Last time I took a long cotton maternity dress and I'll do the same this time. Perfect if it's hot, but something I can layer with a sweater if it's cold. I'm going to pack at about 36 weeks. You just never know!

Same here with DS. I am so wearing a dress home. Something loose and free flowing. I have feeling summer will be here before I know it. 

• BRBR member
    Either yoga pants and a tank or a cotton dress from Old Navy. They have a bunch of cotton flowy dresses that are super comfortable on their website.
  • Last time I wore a stretchy skirt and top.  Probably the same thing this time.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Maxi dress & flip flops
  • Yoga pants or a maxi dress.  I would NOT do jeans or anything tight.  If you end up with a c-section, you will regret the decision.
  • I'll be wearing a nursing compression tank, a maternity top & some mat jeans probably.

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSamiantha101:

Is this something people plan? Whatever I happen to put in my bag before I go to the hospital, I suppose. Im one of those people who isn't packing until I'm actually ready to leave for the hospital. It's just nms.  I'm a procrastinator by nature.  

LOL, me too!

• I plan on just wearing some sweat pants and a T-Shirt or something comfortable. I doubt I will feel like getting all dressed up. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagecchill01:
    Yoga pants or a maxi dress.  I would NOT do jeans or anything tight.  If you end up with a c-section, you will regret the decision.

I didn't regret wearing jeans and I had a c/s and a 90 mile drive home.

Just sayin'... Wink

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm wearing my faithful yoga pants, a nursing tank, and very light sweatshirt that.  Oh and flip flops.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yoga capris and a nursing tank.  Maybe a maternity t-shirt over the tank. Comfortable is the key for me.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrideofscowboy:

imagecchill01:
    Yoga pants or a maxi dress.  I would NOT do jeans or anything tight.  If you end up with a c-section, you will regret the decision.

I didn't regret wearing jeans and I had a c/s and a 90 mile drive home.

Just sayin'... Wink

Really!!  I couldn't wear anything comfortably around my waist for like 2 weeks.  Even my nursing tanks felt like they were rubbing too much.

So, I guess the moral of the story is bring a couple of options.  Since you never know what's going to feel comfortable.

• I have a tank style, below the knee, flowy micro-cotton dress that I'm going to wear. It is super comfy and I can layer it with the cardigan sweater that I'm taking to the hospital with me in the off chance that it is a bit chilly outside. I will have yoga pants with me to wear, but I'm thinking this will be my come home outfit.
  • I'm wearing a long cotton dress...

And yes I've already started packing my bags, I'm a planner by nature haha.  I have a little list with checkmarks beside what's already packed :P.

• Probably yoga pants and a tank top, or a dress.  It's a 8 minute ride home from the hospital, so I'm not really looking to get all dolled up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • imagegeorgi611:
    Probably yoga pants and a tank top, or a dress.  It's a 8 minute ride home from the hospital, so I'm not really looking to get all dolled up.

this exactly. I just want something light and comfortable. starting to pack my bag. baby is packed for and me now just need to pack a change of clothes for husband and little things I might have forgotten

• A very roomy maxi dress.  I think I'll be most comfortable in that. 
    So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm assuming it's going to be fairly warm out so I plan on wearing my black maxi dress that I've loved this entire pregnancy. I'll also bring a nursing tank and yoga pants if I don't feel like wearing the dress when I leave.

Last time I brought my maternity jeans and I totally regretted it. My belly practically disappeared and I had to hold my pants up the entire way home. I'll definitely be bringing a dress or something adjustable and comfy. 

• I wore a nursing tank and a zip up sweatshirt and black yoga pants. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Probably black yoga capris and a t-shirt.  I plan to shower in my own shower as soon as I get home so I am not worried how I look leaving the hospital!

• Most probably a maxi dress and flip flops. Its a short ride home.
  • Either a comfy maternity dress or the yoga pants/nursing bra combo. both in whatever size I go into the hospital wearing. I would rather it be too big than too small.
    IAmPregnant Ticker image BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"