September 2012 Moms
Options

Insurance cover breast pump #2?

Insurance covered the breast pump for my last pregnancy, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if you can get a new one for subsequent pregnancies? 
imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Insurance cover breast pump #2?

• Options
    Ha ha...your siggy is hilarious! I have no idea about your question....I plan on asking my ob to write a prescription for a breast pump after I deliver and attempt to get the insurance to cover it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This pic was one of the out takes of my FB announcement. Was trying to avoid calling insurance company...wouldn't want to red flag us :) I'll just ask my midwife.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our insurance is really good and they will cover a new pump every five years.

• Options
    Wait, what!  Insurance will cover a breast pump? How does this work - I had no idea!  Anything else that they cover (other than office visits)?!
  • Options
    Mine covers one per pregnancy. But mine is also not free, but about 50% off.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

Just wanted to say that I love the pic.

Anyway, I have no personal experience but I read another post where another woman got a different one after each baby with insurance. Who is to say the last one didn't break or is no longer working......

Good luck

• Options

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try for a new one. And thanks for the compliments of my little hams

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"