March 2012 Moms

fussy period?

when is your LO fussy?  we seem to have a fussy period from about 4pm-9pm.  once she has her last feeding before bedtime and gets swaddled, she is a bit less fussy.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: fussy period?

• The last two days have been all day and night but before that it was 6pm to 10pm. I think were just going through the 3 week growth spurt right now.
  • About 6-10pm.  It starts the second I want to sit down to eat dinner, so whatever time that happens to be on a given day
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • She tends to be a little fussier around my dinner time/making dinner. So around 5-7pm. That seems to be her "awake" time and I'm busy making dinner and DH is feeding the outside animals. So she is annoyed no one is playing with her. lol.

Today she has been fussy most the day. IL's were here so she got held and fussed over too much. I kept saying she will be fussy later because they were holding her too much. I got blown off them saying "that's what grandparents are for are to hold the baby." Sure enough, she was fussy all afternoon/evening and wanted to be held. So frustrating.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• He's not really consistent by the clock, but it's definitely in the evenings.
  • There isn't a set time for my LO really, but definitely more so in the evening.
  • For us it is definitely during the night. He will fuss for 3 hours straight, then sleep for 5 then fuss for another 2 or 3 hours. It's rough!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• those are about the same times for the boys as well. They like to cluster feed from about 5 to 7 pm. fortunately DH is home then.
  • Wow, I'm glad we aren't the only ones having this problem. It seems like DD is right in line with everyone else here. Fussy time starts right around when DH gets home and lasts until we go to bed, so about 6-10pm. I can't wait for this part to end!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"