September 2012 Moms
Options

Thank God for good friends!

A good friend of mine just had a baby in January and when I visited her last for dinner I left her place with the back seat of my car loaded down with clothes and diapers.

She gave me two pairs to Pea in a Pod jeans, over a dozen light sweaters, tees and tanks, two pairs of maternity leggings and a maxi dress. Plus, she has a more formal maternity dress that I'll be borrowing in August for a wedding from Isabella Oliver. I'm so pumped!

She also gave us ~75 newborn and ~75 size one diapers. DH and I are considering cloth diapering, but our friend said "just give them to anyone you know who might need them, they aren't working for us."

What a bright spot on a kinda crappy week :) 

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
Little Sprout Blog

Re: Thank God for good friends!

• Options
    That's awesome! Enjoy your good fortune. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow that is so nice! While I know some girl friends who have had babies recently, I am not close enough with them to receive goodies like that! That is awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Three cheers for good friends and free stuff!  Woohoo!

• Options
    That's wonderful!

And even if you CD, it is good to have some sposies around just in case. We always bought a smallish bag of diapers in each size, then donated any we didn't use when DS moved up a size.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"