September 2012 Moms
Options

about had enough NBR (STBXH related)

Things have gotten pretty ugly btwn soon to be ex husband and I. Today I changed the locks, even though his name is on the house, my attorney said I could.  Of course he shows up about the time they are getting changed and starts sending me txt and calling me at work bc he wants to get his stuff out of the house, and to take pictures of our DD. His sister has posted some stuff on FB and has deleted me and my BFF, who STBXH was also txting telling her that I needed to answer his txts.  He is threatening to break in now, and telling me I'm keeping him from DD. I don't think this divorce can get here soon enough.

Thanks for letting me vent.  I know this board isn't about this stuff, but I appreciate being able to get this stuff off my chest. 

Re: about had enough NBR (STBXH related)

• Options
    Wow, this is crazy. Can you not meet him somewhere to give him his stuff? Or maybe have a family member stay with you while he removes his things from the house? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This is the first he's said anything about getting his stuff. He had been staying w/ friends, so he didn't take more then just a few clothes when he left.  He knows he's not suppose to be at the house w/o me there. He has tons, and tons of boxes, so he will have to have a trailer or make several trips. He's the one that wanted this, and now I'm the b!tch.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    you can request to have the police present while he is there to remove his stuff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagersp247:
    you can request to have the police present while he is there to remove his stuff.

smart thinking! thanks!!

• Options

hopefully you have an attorney lined up already. when there are children involved it gets tricky.  There aren't a ton of boundaries in this "in between" phase. Do what you think is necessary to keep you and DD safe

best of luck

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsS10/20:

imagersp247:

smart thinking! thanks!!

I had an ex-BF that when it ended things got really ugly and I had to get a restraining order.  When I had to get my things from his apartment, the police were there and it worked out really well.  I also brought a close friend with me because emotionally it was really hard and without the police and her I worry I would have not stood my ground.  I would definitely have the police there and they are a neutral party that will prevent things from getting out of hand, (name calling, and worse) will keep records of any issues that may happen.  Always best to error on the side of condition.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"