September 2012 Moms
Options

We are team...

Pink!

OMG! I was SO shocked, as everybody has been predicting it's a boy. We're so excited, though DH is a bit freaked out about raising a daughter ("She's not dating until she's 35!") My mom and I went to register, and I finally let myself look at all the adorable little girl items. This is going to be fun!

BTW, has anyone been told girl at 16/17 weeks and then had them be wrong? DH wanted the doc to tell him it was definite, and the doctor said, "Well, I wouldn't paint the nursery just yet." The tech seemed pretty certain. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We are team...

• Options
    Congrats on team pink

Carter Douglas 09.25.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

congrats on team pink. we found out today as well and went and registered for our sprinkle.

Have fun shopping!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    To be fair, the only definite boy or girl answer comes with the birth.
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options

imagekjskjs:
    To be fair, the only definite boy or girl answer comes with the birth.

LOL. I suppose that is true. My DH is a very concrete person. That's why this whole process is such a scary experience for him. He's just going to have to go on faith, and if we have to return a bunch of pink things, so be it. My favorite color is green, so I'm choosing a number of gender neutral things, but the purple sheets to go with the green crib bumpers would probably have to be exchanged for something a bit less girly...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"