June 2012 Moms

What a amazing package! Brennen update

To my june bugs! ... I got my package from those of you who wrote...I want to give a special thanks...you girls have no idea how much those cards ment to me and Brennen...2 days ago I got bells palsy on top of everything with Brennen...so it has been so stressful...and it was a good hour worth of happy tears of so much support...much love girlys! xoxo gin and bren

update from my facebook (picturegin@yahoo.com if you want to find me)

Update: Sorry everyone ... after i spend my 12 -14 hours with Bren I am so exhuasted. This bells palsy is taking a toll on my left eye too...its red puffy and now ive lost almost ne control I did have ... so when I get to my room i just crash with a hot towel...I usually have OCD seriously about my room and it's a mess im so tired...but moving forward...
BREN - He is slowly slowly starting to come on up...His settings are still high and the dcotors are concerned about his oxygen so i've been warned several times he may come home on oxygen...but this week we got vent from 45 to 35 ... and oxygen 65 to 44 when i left....been a long week but all worth it ;) ... His eyes got checked today which I was so stressed about because we have a few babies with blindness :( and its so heartbreaking, but thank our lord he blessed bren with good eyes so far...he will be followed every two weeks because I was advised it could change but as of now he loosk great the eye doctor said...

thanks for everyones patients and kindness uploading pics soon 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What a amazing package! Brennen update

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"