September 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone else still have m/s?

I puked my dinner last night despite Zofran and have felt sick all day today too. Zofran just isn't cutting it for me anymore. I am sick of being sick....

Anyone else?? 

Re: Anyone else still have m/s?

• Options
    YES! I'm 17weeks and my m/s is way worse than it was in my first trimester. I thought since my it went so well at first that I was going to miss the m/s all together....spoke to soon. Ick!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yup. Still taking the Zofran.
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lizallizal member

imagehighhopes42012:
    YES! I'm 17weeks and my m/s is way worse than it was in my first trimester. I thought since my it went so well at first that I was going to miss the m/s all together....spoke to soon. Ick!

This is me too.  I barely had any m/s in my first trimester and I've gotten more of it in the 2nd trimester.  It's just nausea for me, no vomiting but it's strange.  My doc thought it was strange too that I would have more nausea in the 2nd trimester so she checked my gallbladder and liver enzymes just to be sure there wasn't something else going on.

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    I haven't puked at all but I thought I might this morning and yesterday morning. I'm worried it is just going to hit me late.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    imagehighhopes42012:

This is me too.  I barely had any m/s in my first trimester and I've gotten more of it in the 2nd trimester.  It's just nausea for me, no vomiting but it's strange.  My doc thought it was strange too that I would have more nausea in the 2nd trimester so she checked my gallbladder and liver enzymes just to be sure there wasn't something else going on.

Really!?! I got back to the doc on Monday. I'm going to let him know about my 2nd trimester m/s. Thanks for sharing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Everyday.

I know every woman is different, as is every pregnancy but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!

• Options
    The nausea is better, but I still puke about 50% of the time after I eat.  I never get to know until it is too late Ick!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes. It's more like all day, every day. However, it is better than last time, though. I am not losing weight this time around. Or not much, anyways.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes, 18 weeks 3 days and still puking every so often with Zofran too!! Ridiculous
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lizallizal member
    imagehighhopes42012:
    imagehighhopes42012:

Really!?! I got back to the doc on Monday. I'm going to let him know about my 2nd trimester m/s. Thanks for sharing!

I should add that I got my results back today and they were normal.

• Options

Yessire! I had the pleasure of getting sick right after I finished my cereal this morning and it came on so fast that it ended right back into my bowl.. (sorry for the tmi) I must say... I don't think it'll ever fully go away!

Cait - blog: www.nottacluehow.blogspot.com BabyFetus Ticker PPT 02/09/11 - Natural M/C 03/04/11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! But I find that if I eat as soon as I wake up I feel a ton better and puke less. On mornings when it's particularly bad and I have a ton to do, I call DH and he'll give me a shot of zolfran and I'm fine. The pills don't really do much for me : /
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Yep. Still have to take 8mg of zofran daily.

I think part of the reason it gets worse for me is because my heartburn is through the ROOF. I usually take papaya extract for heartburn because it is much safer to take a LOT of it than Tums, but lately I have to take Tums a few times a day in addition to the papaya. Ridiculous.

1st pregnancy I was M/S for 26 weeks then at 32 weeks the heartburn got so bad I was sick from that daily. Lovely.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Totally. I had it the whole time with my first though. I'm sorry you are still sick. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"