June 2012 Moms

intense BH & back pain...

I was in tears last night from some very intense BH along with back pain.  DH rubbed my back to help make it ease a bit..but it happened for a couple of hours every 10 minutes or so.  I don't go back to the Dr. until the 23rd for a growth scan and check up...would you call the doc and mention this or is this normal?  I didn't experience this with either of my girls...but this LO is much lower and I know labor is going to feel much different this time around

TIA! 

Lionyl Osborne "Lio" is here! May 23rd 2012 at 2:54am 8lbs 4oz 21inches Born at 37weeks 6days
DD #1 born 9/3/2003 - 8 years old - 3rd grade!
DD #2 born 3/22/2007 - 5 years old - in full time preschool

Re: intense BH & back pain...

• Yes, I would call ASAP. From what I've heard, the BH shouldn't hurt and if you have more than 4 in 1 hour you should call. Good luck.
  • Yes, call your doctor.  Better to be safe than sorry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I called and the nurse feels I should come in just to be safe before the weekend.  Going at 3:10 to be checked.  
    Lionyl Osborne "Lio" is here! May 23rd 2012 at 2:54am 8lbs 4oz 21inches Born at 37weeks 6days
    DD #1 born 9/3/2003 - 8 years old - 3rd grade!
    DD #2 born 3/22/2007 - 5 years old - in full time preschool

• You should definitely call, especially because you are also having back pain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • BH are supposed to be painless contractions. u shouldnt have any  back pain with them .. but with what u described i would definitely call my doc asap. fx that everything is well.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am interested in what you found out. My back pain has been awful, and the Dr said they were still BH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagetheabbey5:
    I called and the nurse feels I should come in just to be safe before the weekend.  Going at 3:10 to be checked.  

Thinking of you. Hope all is ok.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"