June 2012 Moms
Options

still vomiting

I am so over vomiting still!  It isn't everyday but when it happens it just sucks.  lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: still vomiting

• Options
    I had a couple of months reprieve, but I'm nauseous again and have thrown up a couple of time in the last week. No fun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh I feel ya. DH just sits there and looks so sad when it happens and will go run to get me a glass of water cus that really helps. I swear nobody told me (and I worked at an OB office for 2 years) that lots of people puke til the very end. I just hope that once she's out it stops, I have a sneaking suspicion it won't stop afterward.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't imagine how much that sucks.  Especially since everyone says it will end in 2nd tri.  
  • Options
    I stopped the hourly puking after a steroid treatment at 16 weeks... I've thrown up occasionally since then, but it's getting bad again. So ready for this baby to be out!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

It's awful right? I had a horrible day yesterday!

This may be TMI...We only have one bathroom (until we move in 2 weeks!) and DH was taking a shower. I felt so sick that I ran into the bathroom, it came out with such force that it hit the water and than splashed all over the wall, floor, and a piece of artwork we had in there and of course due to the force, I lost all bladder control and peed all over the bath mat. DH pulled back the curtain to see me standing in a puddle and everything covered in scrambled egg vomit! So gross! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is definitely no fun. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I completely understand how you feel. I threw up on and off with DS the entire pregnancy. No fun. This time it stopped at 28 weeks. I have been sick 2x since then, but 2x in 5 weeks is nothing compared to what it was. I hope you feel better soon!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"