June 2012 Moms

My OB is awesome.

I've only been using this practice since I found out I was pregnant and didn't want to use my regular practice that is an hour away (i moved and they don't use the hospital that is closest to me). Today I went for my appointment and since SO lost his job due to the company going out of business things have been really tough for us, on top of having to be self-pay because we lost our insurance when he lost his job. My OB knows we're having a bris (Jewish circumcision/naming ceremony for little boys) but we just found out that the mohel (rabbi which can also circumcise) is not going to be available anymore for personal reasons... which left us at square one. My OB, who is Jewish, offered to come to our bris and circumcise our son for free and all we would need is a rabbi. It was really really really touching since I haven't been a part of his obgyn practice for long and.... i'm not jewish myself (my SO's family is). If we had paid him to do it through is practice it would have been $450.

It was a huge weight off my shoulders and I'm so lucky I'm using him as my OB! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My OB is awesome.

• That is so sweet! How generous of him to offer that!

12 dpo: HCG = 184 Progesterone = 34
    14 dpo: HCG = 529 Progesterone = 24.6
    My Blog
  • That's great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Isn't it nice to know that there are still kind and giving people out there? That is so sweet of him to offer to do this for you! Yay for sweet caring people!
  • Wow, that is really nice to hear!!! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is so sweet of him!  there really are nice people out there still!
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That is so nice of him! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is very generous of your OB! Way to go, awesome OB:)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's awesome...........you totally scored!
    BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
  • That is GREAT!  It is nice to know that there are still kind people out there.  
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"