Military Families

Moving companies...

I moved home right after LO was born when my hubby deployed and I'll be moving back soon and need to get all of LO's things from coast to coast. I've moved back and fourth before but that was before the baby so it wasn't a big deal. I just need to move a few things like his clothes, toys, jumper, exersaucer etc. I will be traveling alone by plane so I can't really take everything with me and I obviously can't drive 50+ hours cross country alone with him. I'm not sure what to do, I know I can mail stuff via UPS but I feel like its gonna be expensive but I just don't know if theres a cheaper alternative. Any suggestions?
ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Moving companies...

• Shipping it would be your best bet.  I would wiegh it all and then call around to UPS, the USPS and FedEx to ask what an average price for that weight would be.  You may also look into the flat rate boxes at the post office to ship his clothes.  You can shove a ton of clothes in the larger boxes and it should only cost you $12. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"