June 2012 Moms

BH was happening all along....

So I posted last week that I haven't felt Braxton Hicks yet and I was 30 weeks and a FTM. I thought that it was rather odd because everything I read said that you would experience it by 28 weeks. So I had an appt with my OBGYN today and as he was feeling for the position of LO, he said, "oh there's a contraction, do you feel that?" I was like "no.." So I guess I had no idea I was already having them...The good news is LO is already in the head down position, however the doc said he could still flip, but doesnt think he will because he is pretty locked and ready to go...

Anyone else experience this? 

Re: BH was happening all along....

• I had a BUNCH of BH yesterday but I felt them. I think I had so many because I was teaching a lab so I was on my feet all day.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I only realize I'm having them when I happen to push on my stomach and it's very tensed up, whereas normally it has a LITTLE give, when I'm feeling around for LO.  Otherwise I don't really feel them.
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sometimes I really feel strong BH but other times its just a little discomfort and I'll touch my stomach only to find it's really really tight.
  • See this really confuses me because I feel the tightness and pressure, but how do you know it's not baby sitting right there??
    Our baby boy passed to SIDS on 12/6/12http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vaebew.jpg
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    A gift from Heaven...Our Little RAINBOW arrived 1/31/14!

• When I have BH i feel a little short of breath, and my heart beats faster.  My stomach also gets rock hard, there is no way I could miss mine.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"