January 2011 Moms

Thoughts on...

men who wear makeup.

I'm watching lat nights "The Voice" and that guy that wears the eye makeup (bald one, Tony I think) is so good looking even with eye makeup. I, however, would not be ok with my DH wearing makeup. This guy is married with kids too. 

Re: Thoughts on...

• If a guy can pull it off then more power to him but I wouldn't be able to take DH seriously if he wore it.  I'm a fan of the rough hands and scruffy face and eyeliner just wouldn't go with that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't really care. It doesn't turn me on or anything though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • He DOES looks sexy. Gavin DeGraw wore some on DWTS last night and looked very handsome. 

My redheaded balding husband, I admit, would look like a tool.  

• It doesn't do anything for me. I can't imagine my husband with make up on. He's my "mountain man", beard, scruff and burly :) I don't care if a guy wants to where it though.
  • Not my style.

I think people like Adam Lambert look like tools with all the eye liner on.

• Doesn't do a thing for me.   I would be unable to take a guy seriously if he was wearing make-up.
  • Also NMS on a daily basis. If he's on TV, performing, or on a photo shoot I'm ok with it. I actually wanted DH to wear a little bit of concealer or whatever for our wedding but he shot that down. I probably think it was good that he refused 'cause it is kind of weird.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Depends on the guy.  Rocker type (Jared Leto) a little guy liner is kinda hawt.  Most guys, hell no, in fact I would laugh.  I did make my H let me put mascara on him once.  He has beautiful blue eyes and I just had to see what it would look like.  heehee

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"