September 2012 Moms
Options

Poor DH

I wish I could get these darn hormones under control! I feel like the biggest you know what? I?m trying so hard but some of the dumbest things just set me off and I keep trying to explain that to DH! Just making sure I?m not the only one!

Worst thing that set me off was I was feeling very frisky and tried to get him to have some fun and he got pissed because he was not ?in the mood? so I got super pissed and started crying because I felt like it was me! Hot shower later I felt so bad for getting pissed for such a STUPID reqason! Poor Guy!

Re: Poor DH

• Options
    I got my mad because my husband came home last night after a long day at work went to lay down on the bed which had some clothes I had been putting away until I got sidetracked with dinner and dishes.  He placed the clothes off to the side so he could lay down for a few minutes and I got mad bc he moved the clothes off the bed to a nearby tote with a lid.  I seem to get upset about things all the time now that I am pregnant.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think we can all relate, unfortunately. My DH is getting the hormonal brunt of another issue right now, too.

It gets better and that LO is so worth it! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have always been moody; however, these hormones are definitely out of control.  One minute, I am loving on my husband, asking for hugs and kisses.  The next minute, I do not want him near me.  I think he is used to it since I have always been so up and down, but I feel bad about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have felt terrible about being so moody since I've been pregnant as well. It's crazy- sometimes I really don't feel like myself but like previously mentioned, the end result is worth it! :-) I was always super mellow before, so my fiance has really been in for a treat. It seems like almost everything either makes me upset or want to cry. LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"