June 2012 Moms

Not Feeling Pregnant + Strange Dreams =

A fitful sleep. 

I didn't notice any strong kicks yesterday.  There were just small thumps.  The other day I could see my stomach moving all evening long.

Last night, I dreamed that I went into labor today (as in 30w6d along).   It was so vivid that it incorporated things that actually happened yesterday.  I would have sworn that my water broke yesterday afternoon, except that I know better.  But it took me a little while to mentally make sure it didn't happen.

I end up sleeping on my back all the time, and it doesn't hurt or make me dizzy at all. I worry that I'm cutting off blood flow to the baby, but even my doctor said my body will tell me when there's a problem.

I feel chubby, not pregnant.  I would have thought that by almost 31 weeks, I'd be feeling massively pregnant.  I've gained 14 lbs so far (per doctors orders) but I'm still lighter than I was before I lost weight last year.  So this big stomach thing is unfortunately no new thing for me.

Is anyone else getting paranoid about something being wrong?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not Feeling Pregnant + Strange Dreams =

• Yup, I've been paranoid this whole pregnancy. First I worried about miscarriage, then I worried about preterm labour, and now I worry that he's not okay in there if he doesn't move a lot. On Friday he was going crazy in there (to the point where he was actually hurting me), but on Saturday there was so little movement I was worried something had happened. 

I also had a dream that I went into labour and gave birth yesterday, only my DH had to be at work so I was all alone. I just want these last two months to fly by so he can just get here already and I can start worrying about 'outside baby' problems.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • I was worried all the time up until 24 weeks. now I am just anxious for baby to be born.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"