September 2012 Moms
Options

Team Green is ....... (PsIP)

Still Team Green.

I actually did cave and at the very end of our anatomy scan, I asked the tech to look and find the gender. Little stinker decided at that point to shut it's legs completely closed and neither of us nor the tech could see any hint of the gender! LOL

Bonus: I did feel a kick from the outside yesterday! So awesome. And my placenta is more "fundal" (up high), not anterior like we thought, which means my c/s is less risky, yay!

Here are some photos of the shirt I made for the ultrasound today (and all future u/s, since I'll have a bunch due to diabetes).

Front says: "It." and "Please don't tell us the gender of our baby!"

Back says "Team Green".

Here's a bump shot at 19w1d. I actually think the belly is rounding out, especially since the tech today said the baby is above my belly button now.

Here's a few shots from the ultrasound.

Front of face

Arm and open hand

Foot

Leg/ankle/foot

Nose/lips and hands by face

(clarified)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Team Green is ....... (PsIP)

• Options
    Hooray for a great u/s and I love your shirt! How did you make it? I think I want one too to help remind the tech for our a/s in a couple weeks. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageenjoylife:
    Hooray for a great u/s and I love your shirt! How did you make it? I think I want one too to help remind the tech for our a/s in a couple weeks. 

I just bought the green shirt from Motherhood Maternity, then I found a tshirt printing place in my city that printed what I wanted. If I could do it again, I'd move the "Please don't tell us......" down another 2 inches, so it's more over my belly (especially as the belly grows).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the shirt and the fact that "It" didn't want you to find out either. Congrats on a good ultrasound. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love the baby pics. I can't wait to see the baby again!  The shirt is a really cute idea. Glad the us went well
  • Options
    This is so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's neat that the baby didn't want to ruin the surprise! A sign you should wait! haha Glad everything went well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That baby was just giving you what you originally wanted!  They want to surprise everyone too =)

Congrats mama!  Love the shirt! 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    Congrats! I love your pictures!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Congrats on a healthy baby!

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    That's too funny that your baby wouldn't let you "cave in" and find out!  Cute shirt.
    ~ TTC cheerleader for the fabulously wonderful j&a09 ~
    ~ Much love and many prayers to Panderp ~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Blog ..... BFP Chart
  • Options
    you are just ADORABLE!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    imageDivineBovine1:

So you had a shirt made that calls your baby "it" and confuses sex with gender? 

Really?

Thanks for the entire photo album, too.  I love seeing all of IT's parts.

Yes, I wanted the tech to call the baby "it" not "he" or "she" (even just a generic he or she, I'd rather the tech say 'it').

Also, my unpopular opinion is that gender = sex. Most people on the bump do NOT agree, but for ME, gender = sex.

PS Thanks everyone else.

imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"